I. Central Sector Schemes/ CSS
1. Integrated Watershed Development Programme: The main objective of IWMP is to restore ecological balance by harnessing, conserving and developing degraded natural resources such as soil, vegetative cover and water. Guidelines for IWMP are provided. Get details about Desert Development Programme (DDP). Important documents like format for Annual Action Plan (AAP), format of State Perspective and Strategic Plan (SPSP), etc are also provided. Achievement 780 numbers.
II. State Scheme
1. Afforestation:Afforestation is the process of planting trees, or sowing seeds, in a barren land devoid of any trees to create a forest. The term should not be confused with reforestation, which is the process of specifically planting native trees into a forest that has decreasing numbers of trees. Riverine and non –Agricultural land, degraded wasteland not suitable for raising agricultural crops are to brought under plantation. Targets for last 3 years (2016-17 to 2018-19)- 1227 Hec and Achievements- 49.80hect at a cost of Rs. 30.00 lakh.
2. Development of cultivable wasteland under land development project: Development of land to make it suitable for cultivation on a sustained basis. Targets for last 3 years (2016-17 to 2018-19)-1733hect and achievements-157 hectat a cost of Rs.18.18 lakh.
3. Construction of water harvesting structures like check dams, field ponds, earthen periphery bunds under land development projects : Development of land to make it suitable for cultivation on a sustained basis.
4. Gully Control Programmes and anti-erosion measures: Gully control structure like spillways check dams etc are constructed to stop further land erosion. Targets for last 3 years (2016-17 to 2018-19):6803.58 hec and achievements- 879.28hec at a cost of Rs.105.18 lakh.