I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam West Karbi Anglong District

Apply for Senior Citizen Certificate

Documents Required:

  1. Passport size photograph.
  2. Proof Of Retirement (for Govt Servents) (or) Copy of 1966 Voter list (for other than – Govt. servant)
  3. Age Proof certificate attested by Competent Authority (Govt.) Medical or Health Officer or any document of Proof of Age (any)/Copy of HSLC Admit card / PAN Card
  4. Proof of Address
  5.  Any other documents.

Fee: Rs. 20.00