I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam West Karbi Anglong District

Apply for SC Certificate

Documents Required:

  1. Caste certificate of father or any supporting proof of caste/ Affidavit by the applicant or parent 
  2. Report of Gaonburah in case of rural areas/Ward Commissioner in case of urban. areas.(Recommendation of the Gaonburah / Ward Commissioner may be skipped if the parents of the applicant has already been issued SC Caste certificate) 
  3. Permanent residence certificate or any other proof of residency 
  4. Applicant's Photo 
  5. Recommendation of President/Secretary of District President of Anuhushit Jati Parishad/Chairman of Scheduled Caste Development Board/President/Secretary of the Apex body of caste organizations authorized by Govt. as the case may be. 
  6. Copy of Legacy data as per NRC 1951,Electoral role between 1966 & 1971. 
  7. Any other document ( Voter List, Affidavit , etc. )

Fee: Rs. 20.00